Planning Commission Special Meeting February 9, 7:05 PM
Commission members – Chairman – Mike Cygeirt, Vice Chairman – Val Jensen II, Secretary – Julie Vanderboegh, Members – Louis Slater, Tim Ylitalo, I, and Board Member Bill Halbower
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Chairman States; The reason for this public hearing is to consider a special use permit for Slater Farms, LLC to operate a sand mine for their farm.
- Correspondence directed to this hearing-
- Chairman; Welcome to the Holton Township Public Hearing. We appreciate you taking the time to present your opinions. Everyone will be given time to speak. In order for us to have an effective hearing, we ask that you abide by the following rules;
- Please wait for the chair to acknowledge you before you speak.
- Begin by stating your name and address.
- State your concerns on the current issue.
- To ensure everyone has time to speak, time is limited to 3 minutes per person. Additional time may be allowed if needed.
- Please be respectful of the Planning Commission as we are respectful of you.
- At this time I will open the floor for comments.
- Chairman: Question by Commissioners.
- Chairman: Asks twice have all had a chance to speak?
- Chairman: Ask for motion to close Public Hearing and reopen Special Planning Commission Meeting.
- Chairman: Ask for a motion to approve special use permit.
- Roll Call Vote