HOLTON TOWNSHIP PERMITS
(ALL PERMITS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE OFFICE) (231)-821-2168
1. Request for Ordinance Compliance -Don Rohlck, Zoning Administrator (231) 578-1838
2 Building Permits from office, inspector is Bob Tufts, (231) 578-8496, after securing the required compliance permit. The building inspector will advise you on the need and timing for other related permits and information required.
3. Electrical Permits from office, inspector is Tim Chorny, (231) 557-3097.
4. Plumbing Permits from office, Jim Callender, (231) 206-6563
5. Mechanical Permits from office, inspector is Gary Weller (213) 578-1006 or 773-7575.
6. Burning Permits are issued by the Township Secretary (231) 821-2168 on Mon-Thurs 8am-2pm or by the Fire Chief (231) 821-2685 when the Township Secretary is not available.
If you want to:
*Erect a dwelling
*Remodel a building
*Build a barn
*Build an accessory building
*Move a building
*Demolish a building
*Divide a lot
*Establish a site plan
*Obtain a special use permit
1. Contact our Zoning Administrator and he will get you started!
1. Contact our Inspectors for instructions.
3. Contact the Township Secretary to purchase all required permits.