The mission of the Holton Township government is to serve the best interests of all… [read more]
Holton Township Departments Holton Township Government includes several departments… [read more]
Fire Department Muskegon County Sherrif State Police Posts Please call 911… [read more]
Parks & Recreation
The mission of the Holton Township Parks and Recreation Department is to identify… [read more]
Permits & Services
Holton Township is committed to providing a system where the needs of our citizens… [read more]
Holton displays a strong sense of community through its Churches, School,… [read more]
- Latest Postings
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Applicant Social Security Number
- Valid Driver’s License or State I.D.
- One 2 x 2 passport photo – available at clerk’s office
- Completed passport application (NOT SIGNED)
- Applications are available at the office or online at www.travel.sta
Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance given by all present.
Roll Call: Trustee Wilson, Trustee Jager, Clerk Johnson, Supervisor Noble and Treasurer Halbower present.
Agenda is set.
Review of minutes:
050116 Trustee Wilson made a motion to accept
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
Roll Call of Board Members
Set the Agenda
Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Regular Meeting April 12, 2016
Payment of Bills
Business from the Floor
- Richard Houtemann, Consumers Power
- Brenda Moore, County Drain Commi